Job Summary Sell the organization’s products/services to new or established customers typically via walk-in business and process payments for products or services. Assist customers by answering questions, presenting products and services and checking for stock and availability.
Role and Responsibilities
· Represent Tamimi Wireless brand with the utmost professionalism and courtesy.
· Communicate and understand customer issues
· Sell products and services to new or established customers which are typically walk-in opportunities.
· Attend special training of products/services to understand the product features, trends or styles of the products/services.
· Assist customers by answering questions, presenting products and services and checking for stock availability.
· Process payments for products or services.
· May maintain customer preference records.
· Maintain the sales floor and customer experience by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
· Assists to solicit new customers, including but not limited to social media/ online marketing, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store.
· Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
· Able to lift and move up to 20 lbs. pounds occasionally
· Able to stand for extended periods of time
· Ability to work varied hours/days
· Ability to freely access all areas of the store, including selling floor, stock area, and register area
· Ability to process information and merchandise through computer systems and POS