“Reporting to company ownership, the Director of Sales & Operations will play a key role in the ability to execute and deliver on multiple growth and revenue objectives. In your role, you will work to grow the overall business by providing market and store sales teams with data-driven guidance and actionable recommendations to drive sales performance. Collaborate closely with field leaders to develop sales strategy, ensure execution to drive results and optimize process improvements.
Projects will vary by scope and duration but are all linked by the common objective to maximize sales revenue generation. Projects may range from analytical quick wins such as conducting a one-time analysis of performance trends to more complex projects requiring project planning, strategic problem solving and managing the subsequent plan to drive improvements.
– Define, track and create key business metrics to help assess the overall health of the business and uncover business growth opportunities
– Compare and analyze actual results against plans and forecasts; monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending changes to field sales leadership
– Analyze current sales processes and develop strategic business plans to direct consistent sales growth and profitability
– Travel to designated markets for field level assessment, observation and training
– Conduct daily/weekly/monthly calls with Field teams to review key performance indicators
– Work collaboratively with District/Market Managers to identify areas for focus and create sales performance action plans designed to lift performance and promote the sales culture in the stores
– Assist in completing and/or coordinating activities as related to assigned special projects aligned with growth and revenue results
– Develop and implement monthly sales plan and incentives
– Oversee specialized teams for tactical sales initiatives